Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Random thing

I wanted to hold and carry her in my hands
For she was the only one i wanted
But my want suddednly became a need
A bad one
Twas an addiction
I was addicted to her
And i couldnt help it
So i came to her
Locket her in a closet with myself
and tied a clean rag on her mouthb
So she wouldnt make a sound
And everything went black
A blackout
And when i awoke from the blackout
she was in the news paper
with the headline of something rape something murder
And i was behind black long bars in a dirty vulgar place
Sharing a room with three black guys
I dont remember anything
All i know is for the day i believe i entered the jail
she was dead 50 minutes before
What you think its me?
Nah!
The cops in Cali can't get someone in jail that fast
...Right?...

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello everyone. PLZ post so i wont feel like i'm talkin to myself :D