Tuesday, December 1, 2009

BoA-celeb spotlight 4 today

I wld like to dedicate (somewhat) this first official blog entry to BoA Kwon.
Now i HATE reading, and i'm sure most of you other guys do, so i shall write in a small manner: my blogs nnot consisting of almost hakf the page! unless u want it.

oh yeah, and plz, post-just post if u are reading SUMTHIN on my pro-or just post anyways. Thanx~

So:

this is BoA Kwon

Bday was Nov. 5
she turned 23

she is a singer and sings in japanese, korean, and english.

I reccomend you listen to japanese and korean songs from her. English isnt her strong point.
I like the song "Everlasting." Just scroll all the way down to see my playlist and you'll c it-its one of the tracks...

Now for those who know her, would u think shes the brittney spears of korea?




i dont necessarily think so-in fact i think she is better!~but i do care for ur feedback plz.
so dont 4get to post.~

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello everyone. PLZ post so i wont feel like i'm talkin to myself :D