Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Fan Fic

Starring:


Yuuki

and Shiki












In a dark room.
Shiki(quietly): Yuuki...where is she?
Yuuki: (loudly) WHAT BABY?! You mean MY baby, right?
Shiki (impatient): Yuuki...Your gettin me mad right now. I dont wanna hurt you. Just tell me where Yumu is ok?
Yuuki: I cant STAND guys like you!!! All of you are just jerks!!!! Thinking that everything EVEN me is your property. How could you do such a thing?!
First you claim that Yumu is your daughter, second-
Shiki: (sigh) You stupid whore. I bet you think you're right, right? You are soo lucky i'm in a better mood than the one i had in yesterday, so i forgive you dearly-just hand over my girl.
Yuuki (sarcastically): Yes, everything is yours aint it?!!! 'Mine mine mine!' Hey, why dont you do somethin useful and get the hell out of here!?
Shiki: I'm not leaving until i find her.
Yuuki (loudly) why do you wanna take her from me?! What's so important that you must take her in right now? It's been 3 years and you havent said anything since. Why all of a sudden you wanna take her from me?

Shiki:  Because...she posesses something...something that i've been searching for 4 years now-and i want it dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

hello everyone. PLZ post so i wont feel like i'm talkin to myself :D